We provide employment opportunities through our adult day workshop and maintain a variety of residential options.
Do you think you or a family member need our services? Call us at 843-761-0300 and ask to speak with someone in the Family Services Department. We will be happy to talk with you and see how we can help. Or, if you prefer to talk with someone in person, our office is located at 1301 Old Highway 52 in Moncks Corner and is open Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm.
You may also call the South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs screening lines:
- For Intellectual Developmental Disabilities and Qualified Related Disabilities please call toll-free 1-800-289-7012.
- For People with Autism, call toll-free 1-800-289-7012.
- For People with Head & Spinal Cord Injuries (HASCI), call toll free: 1-866-867-3864
For High Risk Infants and Toddlers
- If your child is 0-36 months, contact First Steps BabyNet toll-free at 1-877-621-0865.
For Individuals Ages Three and Above
- Call the South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs (SCDDSN) for eligibility screening, toll-free 1-800-289-7012 regarding Intellectual Developmental Disabilities and Qualified Related Disabilities. The Toll Free number is available from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Or you may call Healthy Connections at 1-888-356-2197.
Adult Day Services